Shufeldt Consulting will customize our services to your needs. Our trained staff can provide the expertise you need to increase patient flow and operational efficiencies through concise review of your existing organization and structure.
For example, Shufeldt Consulting can assist you in the following areas.
- The process of marketing and selling a medical practice is time consuming and daunting. With 18 years of industry experience, we have the knowledge and connections in order to find prospective acquirers at the best price and terms.
- Whether you are out raising capital from private equity firms or want to position your center for sale, our team of seasoned professionals can assist you and help attract the best firms at the best terms.
- Extensive financial modeling and sensitivity analysis are the key to making the right decisions at every step of the way as you build and grow your business. Our financial modeling and budgeting services set the stage for successful development and growth.
- Cash is the lifeblood of every business. We help maximize your cash flow by evaluating your revenue cycle management, improving your collections, and appropriately increasing your net revenue per patient by showing you how to appropriately code and bill for the services provided.
- Health plans and federal government agencies are increasingly strict and aggressive in their pursuit of potentially non-compliant centers. We will help you develop a comprehensive compliance plan which will help ensure your clinics stay off the radar of the Federal Government.
- Our team has performed numerous medical center acquisitions and understands the complex, multidisciplinary approach needed to accurately assess a practice from top to bottom.
- There are hundreds of different electronic health records available. We will help you determine which ones are best for your practice and help you negotiate the best possible contract.
- Patient throughout is key to raising your patient volume and improving patient satisfaction. More patients through your door leads to increased return on investment and decreased number of days to break even. We evaluate your processes and help you identify opportunities for improvement. Every minute saved improves your bottom line.
- Solid policies and procedures form the foundation of every successful medical practice. We will guide you through the development, or review and refinement of your center’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively documenting encounters, identifying “at-risk” patients, and comprehensively screening and educating staff and providers will lower both your malpractice risk and your malpractice insurance rates. Our methodologies help you plan ahead to avoid medical and customer service misadventures.
- An intensive Peer Review program is also available for multi-site locations. We can provide guidance and direction for setting up your own program or monitoring existing programs.
- Health plans don’t offer providers their best available rates or contracts on the initial pass. Many providers fail to realize is that health plans are willing to negotiate prices. In fact, it is imperative to thoroughly analyze and negotiate your contract prior to signing. We will guide you through the often intimidating process of contract review and negotiation.
- Our staff has experience opening more than fifty clinics throughout six states. We know how to identify the best sites, and how to negotiate the best possible terms with the broker and landlord. We will help you identify, acquire, and occupy the best sites.
- Our experienced team can provide assistance with vendor reviews and Request for Proposals (RFP) evaluations.
- We also have an extensive list of preferred vendors to help with marketing, website development, supply purchasing and other needs.
Our results are guaranteed. If Shufeldt Consulting does not exceed your expectations and help your centers achieve their goals, your money will be refunded.